Celebrant Ceremony in Rangiroa, in Taha’a or in Any Tahiti Islands: Your Ceremony of a Western-Style Anywhere
If you will be having your ceremony in Rangiroa, in Taha’a or in Any Tahiti Islands (if you are staying in Moorea, click here and if you are staying in Bora Bora but you want me to officiate off your Bora Bora resort, click here), I have 3 packages for you:
Standard Package incl. Writing & Officiating Your Ceremony
- Initial meeting with the couple to gather information (in person, Skype or FaceTime) or an email interview for overseas Clients,
- Develop and write a personalized ceremony that recognizes your unique personalities, and that makes your vision of the perfect ceremony come to life,
- Provide unlimited email consultation while creating the ceremony until full satisfaction over its content; you have final approval over the wedding ceremony script,
- Perform the ceremony,
- Gift a keepsake copy of the ceremony.
Package wedO(myceremonyplus) My clients’ favorite!
Package incl. Writing & Officiating Your Ceremony + Wedding Planner Services
All of the above plus the following planning services >
- Select and make appointment with a photographer and/or videographer,
- Select and make appointment with a hairstylist and/or make-up artist,
- Arrange for a flower bouquet and/or boutonniere,
- Thinking of a romantic dinner? I’ll help you with that, too,
- Closer to the date, confirmation with all vendors,
- Act as liaison between the vendors on the day.
Package incl. Writing & Officiating Your Ceremony + Wedding Planner Services + Assistance With Legal Wedding
All of the above with added planning services for a legal wedding in Tahiti >
- Assistance with gathering all required documents to meet the legal requirements for a legal marriage in the Islands of Tahiti,
- Assistance with coordinating with the chosen City Hall and processing paperwork in French Polynesia : check that the papers were received in French Polynesia + co-ordinate the day for the legal process,
- Be the translator (English) at the City Hall, and provide witnesses as needed.
My GIFT to you: a 75cl bottle of Moët & Chandon Ice Imperial Champagne, to drink to your destination do’s!
Ice Imperial is the world’s first Champagne specifically created to be enjoyed on ice during the day when the weather is hot.
This new Champagne experience combines fun, fresh and free sensations while remaining true to the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
This vendor helped us to plan and to organize all steps of my wedding in French Polynesia. Nelly support us in producing all legal and bureaucratic documents and she has been the link between Rangiroa Mayor and me. Thanks to her our wedding has been the first legal wedding in Rangiroa island. She has been always available and she answered my emails in 1/2 days. She has taken care also for my beatiful bouquet and for my special dinner. She has been very professional support and without her i couldn’t been able to organize a legal wedding in Rangiroa.
Ilaria from Roma, Italy
Nelly was amazing! We wanted a unique intimate ceremony in a one-of-a-kind location and she nailed it! Nelly helped keep us organized and on track for our legal wedding in Rangiroa (soooo many steps) as well as put together the ceremony itself when we eloped in December. If it wasn’t for her I am not sure what I would have done – as it was just the two of us I completely relied on her and her judgment and she did not disappoint! She was super organized, listened to what we wanted while getting to know us and incredibly efficient answering all of my emails it was hard to believe that she was so far away! She allowed us to completely enjoy our day knowing that every detail had been taken care of – it was incredible. If you are looking for something other than the cookie-cutter ceremony offered by the resorts she is the one!
Sarah from KS, U.S.
Package wedO(myceremony) 1175 Euros *
Package wedO(myceremonyplus) 1550 Euros *
Package wedO(itlegal) 1800 Euros *
Quick & Secure Payment by Credit Card AT NO EXTRA CHARGE (zero processing fees!), or by Wire Transfer.
* I am based on the island of Moorea, therefore if crossing over to the island of Tahiti and/or flying to any other Tahiti islands, I will spend a minimum of a day, sometimes more, travelling your way for your ceremony and back. I will take care of my own accommodation when the flights’ schedule does not allow me to make the return flight on the same day. Flight fare to your location is charged on top of my fees (at best available rates).
Top Photo Credit: AngelM, Helene Havard + Flying World Pictures (2 & 4), Jean-Philippe Yuam (3)