Together we can create the wedding ceremony
or vow renewal ceremony you want for your Tahiti elopement
As a seasoned elopement wedding planner, I specialize in small and intimate ceremonies for couples eloping in Tahiti. I’ll develop and write a personalized ceremony that recognizes your unique personalities, tells your story, and brings your vision of the ceremony to life.
I design bespoke ceremonies of a Western-style for those couples not willing to settle for the one-fits-all (template) ceremonies of a Tahitian style offered in the resorts.
I trained and graduated with a diploma in weddings from the Celebrant Foundation & Institute in the United-States, and I am now a professional wedding officiant (the only) in French Polynesia, a Life-Cycle Celebrant®. With years of experience in special event planning in the Tahitian islands you won’t find a better planner in Moorea to help you create the personal ceremony you’re seeking for your Tahiti elopement.
Unique wedding ceremonies
in Moorea that evoke laughter,
and happy tears through meaningful and heartfelt storytelling.
In an ever-changing world, flexibility is key. That especially holds true when international travel is involved. You want the assurance that there will always be that reliable someone to answer all your questions promptly, and to handle your vendors’ bookings for you.
Does the idea of meaningful travel – or slow travel hit home when you think of your elopement experience in Tahiti? Are you seeing this elopement trip as a special time to connect with one another on a deeper level? Are you a believer that quality experiences must prevail over cookie-cutter ones? You’re in the right place.
No two couples are alike, and no two Moorea or Bora Bora elopements are alike. I have written this guide on how much it costs to elope in Moorea, if this can be helpful to you in deciding between a Moorea elopement and a Bora Bora elopement.
Whether you are about to elope to get married on a beach in Moorea, or celebrate a wedding anniversary, renew vows, make memories to commemorate a special milestone in your journey as a couple with a commitment ceremony, I make sure the words spoken by my officiants on the team, the vows exchanged, and the overall flow and atmosphere perfectly reflect not just your beliefs but your vision too.
Should your wedding plans change overtime, you are guaranteed to receive the assistance you need.
In Moorea, we can take you to private islet beaches, up the mountains to majestic lookouts, or anywhere in the lush nature of the island (in the pineapple fields, in the tropical forest…).
Empty beach in the wee hours when the first rays of the sun rise? Glorious sunset as the backdrop?
Whatever you choose, I’ll make sure your love story is at the center of your celebration.
Have a vision for your ceremony in Moorea? I want to hear all about it.
- I’ll come to our e-mail correspondences or video calls with no agenda. I never template my ceremonies.
And I don’t fill in the blanks, or have someone show up a few minutes before your ceremony and read a one-size-fits-all text.
I am deeply committed to creating a wedding ceremony that is memorable, true to your personal story, and uniquely crafted for the couple in front of the officiant.
- I am a proud ally of the LGBTQ community and supporter of Marriage Equality. I have a contemporary perspective and always advocate for my couples, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation.
- In France, and as such in Tahiti, a marriage ceremony must take place before the mayor at the City Hall to be deemed legal, so if you want to get legally married in Tahiti, you’ll have to have a legal ceremony at City Hall, which I can help you with too, and a celebratory ceremony I help you facilitate wherever you see yourself exchanging vows.
- My Tahiti elopement packages (Tahiti wedding packages for two) vary to include your specific preferences regarding the ceremony: whether that is a Moorea elopement, a Bora Bora elopement, if you need a celebratory ceremony only, or if you are also looking at getting legally married in Tahiti – whatever the vision of your Tahiti wedding ceremony and whatever the island/place, you want to hire the best wedding planner in Tahiti.
- It is important to me to give back to my community, so for every ceremony booked with me a percentage of my fees will automatically go to one of two local non-profit organizations:
1. Moorea Coral Gardeners (reef restoration and conservation)
2. Eimeo Animara (caring for stray animals and finding them forever homes).
Dreaming of a Tahitian wedding? Watch this video of past Tahiti elopements:
Where will you be holding your Tahiti elopement ceremony?
Our past elopement couples say it best!
Here are some reviews’ snippets from happily married couples who shared their experience of eloping in Moorea and getting legally married in Tahiti as well (full reviews can be found here):
Elopement in Moorea ~ Taylor & Nathan
” We had the pleasure of working with Julie for our elopement. She is the absolute BEST. Not only is she such a sweet person, but she was so responsive and helpful with us every step of the way. Some might think “well she was just doing her job” but no, Julie went above and beyond. She had amazing attention to detail and put so much effort into giving us the most perfect ceremony/experience ever. We couldn’t be more happy with how things turned out. The best part was spending the day with Julie (getting ready and doing a legal ceremony); by the time we said our vows in our private ceremony it felt comforting having her there! That just speaks to the kind of person she is. Julie is great at her job.”
Elopement in Moorea ~ Adrienne & Sébastien
” The whole process from the very beginning was super easy. I was never overwhelmed with decision making. It was so well planned and nothing was left out. The day was made so special by Julie and everything went smoothly. Our reception was so romantic, personal and full of love. I couldn’t have imagined it any better. Julie took all the stress away and made for the most special of memories. She is truly in our hearts as we remember this day forever. “
Elopement in Moorea ~ Elena & Nozir
” Julie was absolutely amazing! She helped us thorough the process and told us exactly what to do in a very clear and easy to understand manner. We would recommend her services to anyone looking to get married in Bora Bora. She is a gem and anyone would be lucky to have Julie as your planner. We were very pleased to meet Julie in person, she is an incredibly nice, friendly and very professional! Thank you for being part of our journey. “
Let me help you plan a stress-free wedding in Tahiti. Click on the button below to get started.