Celebrant Ceremony in Bora Bora: Your Ceremony of a Western-Style Held on an Exclusive Private Island in Bora Bora
Dreaming of having your vows renewal or your wedding ceremony in Bora Bora?
If you are staying in Moorea, click here, and if you are staying on any other island or ** if allowed by your resort ** you want me to officiate your ceremony at your Bora Bora resort, click here.
Don’t want to settle for a cookie-cutter resort package that gives a feeling of déjà vu?
I am pleased to be partnering with an exclusive ceremony location in Bora Bora, a Private Island (motu) lying in the crystal-clear waters of the breathtaking lagoon of Bora Bora. The Private Island offers ultimate privacy and the isolation you’ve been hoping for this magical moment when you’ll exchange your vows in Bora Bora.
The Private Island is a two-acre islet lying in the stunning lagoon of Bora Bora, surrounded by an immaculate white-sand beach and planted with a coconut grove with lawn. You will also find a bungalow for your exclusive use with facilities that will ensure your comfort and greatest enjoyment. Polynesian art is displayed around the place with stone and wood carvings here and there to make this place even more special.
Whether you’ll want to spend the whole time on Bora Bora Private Island after your heartfelt ceremony and simply enjoy the precious seclusion it provides, or to tour the magical lagoon of Bora Bora, the choice is yours…
The Private Island Comes With Your Own Private Cap Camarat Luxury Powerboat For The Entire Time.
Exclusive Package incl. Writing & Officiating Your Ceremony in Bora Bora + Wedding Planner Services + A Private Island as The Ceremony Location & Private Powerboat
- Initial meeting with the couple to gather information (in person, Skype or FaceTime) or an email interview for overseas Clients,
- Develop and write a personalized ceremony that recognizes your unique personalities, and that makes your vision of the perfect ceremony come to life,
- Provide unlimited email consultation while creating the ceremony until full satisfaction over its content; you have final approval over the wedding ceremony script,
- Select and make appointment with a photographer and/or videographer *,
- Select and make appointment with a hairstylist and/or make-up artist * if your resort allows you to bring your own,
- Arrange for a flower bouquet and/or boutonniere *,
- Thinking of a romantic lunch or a romantic dinner *? I’ll help you with that, too,
- Exclusive use of Bora Bora Private Island and its Cap Camarat Powerboat for up to 4 hours is included (no additional transportation will be required as the Cap Camarat boat will pick you up and drop you off at your resort),
- Closer to the date, confirmation with all vendors,
- Act as liaison between the vendors on the day,
- Perform the ceremony,
- Gift a keepsake copy of the ceremony.
I am based on the island of Moorea, and my travel expenses are included in this ceremony package.
* vendors’ costs are not included in the package.
Package wedO(privateisland) 3790 Euros
Quick & Secure Payment by Credit Card AT NO EXTRA CHARGE (zero processing fees!), or by Wire Transfer.
My GIFT to you: a 75cl bottle of Moët & Chandon Ice Imperial Champagne, to drink to your destination do’s!
Ice Imperial is the world’s first Champagne specifically created to be enjoyed on ice during the day when the weather is hot.
This new Champagne experience combines fun, fresh and free sensations while remaining true to the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
A 75cl bottle (and ice!) is included with every Bora Bora ceremony but don’t worry, it comes with a stopper in case you don’t drink it all!
Working with Nelly was a great experience. She is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to legal weddings being performed in the French Polynesia. Nelly incorporated our visions and life history to make our wedding day in Bora Bora perfect and unique! We cannot thank her enough for making our day so very special!
Cammie from Bakersfield, CA – U.S.
Optional: added planning services for a legal wedding in Bora Bora (350 Euros) >
- Assistance with gathering all required documents to meet the legal requirements for a legal marriage in Bora Bora,
- Assistance with coordinating with the Vaitape City Hall and processing paperwork in French Polynesia : check that the papers were received in French Polynesia + co-ordinate the day for the legal process,
- Be the translator (English) at the City Hall.
Traveling with guests to Bora Bora? I can arrange for an exclusive event on Bora Bora Private Island. Just ask for a quote!