Celebrant Ceremony in Moorea: Your Ceremony of a Western-Style on a Private Islet Beach or in the Lush Nature of Moorea
While Bora Bora is better known as the “romantic island” and is perfect for the honeymoon, Moorea is the preferred island choice for those seeking a truly unique wedding experience. In addition to ultimate privacy there is plenty of photo opportunities in Moorea, with a variety of gorgeous backgrounds available all around the island.
My Couples Get The Exclusivity Of That Stunning Private Islet Beach For Their Ceremony In Moorea:
Whether you will want a beach ceremony in Moorea or one in the lush nature that the island has to offer (think mountain-top with panoramic views of the island’s two bays, tropical forest or pineapple fields!) I have 3 ceremony packages for you:
Standard Package incl. Writing & Officiating Your Ceremony
- Initial meeting with the couple to gather information (in person, Skype or FaceTime) or an email interview for overseas Clients,
- Develop and write a personalized ceremony that recognizes your unique personalities, and that makes your vision of the perfect ceremony come to life,
- Provide unlimited email consultation while creating the ceremony until full satisfaction over its content; you have final approval over the wedding ceremony script,
- Perform the ceremony,
- Gift a keepsake copy of the ceremony.
Package wedO(myceremonyplus) My clients’ favorite!
Package incl. Writing & Officiating Your Ceremony + Wedding Planner Services
All of the above plus the following planning services >
- Select and make appointment with a photographer and/or videographer,
- Select and make appointment with a hairstylist and/or make-up artist,
- Arrange for a flower bouquet and/or boutonniere,
- Thinking of a romantic dinner? I’ll help you with that, too,
- Closer to the date, confirmation with all vendors,
- Act as liaison between the vendors on the day.
Package incl. Writing & Officiating Your Ceremony + Wedding Planner Services + Assistance With Legal Wedding
All of the above with added planning services for a legal wedding in Tahiti >
- Assistance with gathering all required documents to meet the legal requirements for a legal marriage in Moorea,
- Assistance with coordinating with the chosen City Hall and processing paperwork in French Polynesia : check that the papers were received in French Polynesia + co-ordinate the day for the legal process,
- Be the translator (English) at the City Hall, and provide witnesses as needed.
My GIFT to you: a 75cl bottle of Moët & Chandon Ice Imperial Champagne, to drink to your destination do’s!
Ice Imperial is the world’s first Champagne specifically created to be enjoyed on ice during the day when the weather is hot.
This new Champagne experience combines fun, fresh and free sensations while remaining true to the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
From the first contact with Nellie we new we had selected the right person to put together our wedding. Nellie guided us through all the required documentation required as we were from Australia so a little different from a French National. Everything was perfect on the day from our makeup to our hair stylists. We chose to have our ceremony on a private beach as there is no privacy at the resorts, and a much better option to signify your special day. To complete the day Nellie organised a wonderful dinner for us. If your thinking of getting married in Tahiti Nellie is the person to use and she will travel to any island you chose for you Tahitian wedding.
Tarnya from Glenfield, NSW – Australia
I think no one will say no if I say Tahiti is a paradise, especially I live in Hong Kong. After deciding the destination, I think almost will worry about how to arrange and what to do. Since I have no idea and reference, I found the local wedding planner. So that, I can only concentrate how to make the dream wedding come true. Finally, I knew I made a right decision, because everything went smooth and very organized, also the budget was under control. I appreciate Nelly, as we had a memorable and unique wedding for ourselves.
Jerrol from Hong Kong – China
Nelly was amazing, she was very responsive to any questions we had. We had our wedding in an absolutely beautiful location and the ceremony was beyond my expectations. If you are getting married in French Polynesia, Nelly is definitely the best!!
Miranda from Charlotte, NC – U.S.
Package wedO(myceremony) 965 Euros
Package wedO(myceremonyplus) 1375 Euros
Package wedO(itlegal) 1625 Euros
Quick & Secure Payment by Credit Card AT NO EXTRA CHARGE (zero processing fees!), or by Wire Transfer.
Photo Credit: Helene Havard + Flying World Pictures